Ryan is running for the County Council position that incumbent Dave Gossett is leaving because of term limits.
Gough faces challenges in the August primary from City Councilmen Mark Smith and Loren Simmonds and from Edmonds Community College administrator Nicola Smith. Boyer faces challengers James Robert Deal and Michael Moor. In both cases, the top two vote-getters in the primary advance to the November general election.
Fraley-Monillas faces former Councilman Ron Wambolt in November.
The County Democrats made no other endorsements for south Snohomish County offices. County Democratic Chairman Richard Wright said Thursday that no candidates had sought endorsements for other positions but said that the Democrats would hold one more round of endorsements before the primary and at least one between the primary and November.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Issue statements from candidates for Lynnwood Council position #4 July 1
- July 6 deadline for voter registration June 30
- Kagi says legislature will pass budget, avert shutdown June 29
- Liias says Supreme Court decision makes promise of America real June 29
- Eyman optimistic about getting initiative on November ballots June 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.