Democrats endorse candidates in south Snohomish County
Ryan is running for the County Council position that incumbent Dave Gossett is leaving because of term limits.
Gough faces challenges in the August primary from City Councilmen Mark Smith and Loren Simmonds and from Edmonds Community College administrator Nicola Smith. Boyer faces challengers James Robert Deal and Michael Moor. In both cases, the top two vote-getters in the primary advance to the November general election.
Fraley-Monillas faces former Councilman Ron Wambolt in November.
The County Democrats made no other endorsements for south Snohomish County offices. County Democratic Chairman Richard Wright said Thursday that no candidates had sought endorsements for other positions but said that the Democrats would hold one more round of endorsements before the primary and at least one between the primary and November.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Sen. Chase wants state protection of insurance shareholders Jan. 26
- State Rep. Stanford heads Legislative Accountability Committee Jan. 22
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
- Lynnwood Transportation Board to discuss options Tuesday Jan. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.