Wambolt leads Edmonds Council candidates in fundraising
Wambolt reports raising $11,498 and spending $1,869, compared to incumbent Adriene Fraley-Moillas' $6,081 raised and $1,249 spent. Wambolts' fundraising includes a $2,000 loan. Three of his four largest contributions come from people in the real estate business. Other contributors include Edmonds Mayor Dave Earling, former mayors Gary Haakenson and Barb Fahey, and Bob Wilcox, who was an unsuccessful City Council candidate two years ago.
Fraley-Monillas' contributors include the Washington Teamsters Legislative League; Rose Cantwell, mother of Democratic U.S. Sen. Maria Cantwell; Democratic Snohomish County Executive John Lovick; and Democratic 32nd District State Rep. Cindy Ryu.
Incumbent Councilman Strom Peterson reports raising $6,733 and spending $780 to no fundraising or spending for opponent Al Rutledge.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Larsen touts virtues of Affordable Care Act on fifth anniversary March 24
- McAuliffe expects 'significant investment' in basic education March 23
- Chase bill on utility district voting moves from State Senate to House March 19
- Peterson’s bill on paint recycling has Tuesday Senate hearing March 17
- County charter-review positions will be on November ballot March 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.