Boeing delivered 169 jets in Q2, including nine 787s in June
Nine of those 787s were delivered in June.
Boeing's airplane delivery total for the first half of 2013 is 306. That puts the Chicago-based company ahead of rival Airbus in jet deliveries so far. Airbus reported Wednesday that it has delivered 295 airplanes through the end of June.
In the second quarter, Boeing delivered 116 Renton-built 737s, six 747s, eight 767s, 23 777s and 16 787s. Dreamliner deliveries were halted in January while the jet was grounded with battery failures. Boeing resumed 787 deliveries in May.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing plans to move some 777X engineering to Philadelphia Dec. 9
- Boeing says it will cut 747 production rate in 2015 Dec. 9
- Boeing exec: KC-46 program preparing for first flight Dec. 3
- Boeing lands 10 777 orders Nov. 20
- Boeing’s KC-46 program has little room for more delays, says Air Force general Nov. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.