Boeing delivered 169 jets in Q2, including nine 787s in June
Nine of those 787s were delivered in June.
Boeing's airplane delivery total for the first half of 2013 is 306. That puts the Chicago-based company ahead of rival Airbus in jet deliveries so far. Airbus reported Wednesday that it has delivered 295 airplanes through the end of June.
In the second quarter, Boeing delivered 116 Renton-built 737s, six 747s, eight 767s, 23 777s and 16 787s. Dreamliner deliveries were halted in January while the jet was grounded with battery failures. Boeing resumed 787 deliveries in May.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing’s KC-46 program has little room for more delays, says Air Force general Nov. 19
- Boeing 787 takes off to test new eco tech Nov. 17
- 2 Boeing contract workers injured, taken to hospitals Nov. 14
- Boeing and Airbus plan to spend more on Chinese suppliers Nov. 11
- Boeing CEO says new airplane will replace 737 by 2030 Nov. 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.