Still room in North Cascades backpacking trip
The institute reports that the weather looks good and the wildflowers are putting on a show. You'll get to explore the Thunder Creek area, which is rich with history and fascinating natural environments.
It's short notice, of course, but the Institute is known for putting on first-rate programs, so it might be worth a little schedule shuffling.
Click here to get the details.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Suiattle River Road is open again after 11 years Oct. 27
- Art class offers chance to see North Cascades in new way Oct. 20
- Improve your paddling skills at upcoming seminar Oct. 20
- Celebrate the reopening of the Suiattle River Road Oct. 17
- See wild mushrooms, learn about identification at free event Oct. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.