Still room in North Cascades backpacking trip
The institute reports that the weather looks good and the wildflowers are putting on a show. You'll get to explore the Thunder Creek area, which is rich with history and fascinating natural environments.
It's short notice, of course, but the Institute is known for putting on first-rate programs, so it might be worth a little schedule shuffling.
Click here to get the details.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Upcoming outdoor events: Mountain biking clinic, birds, Burke July 6
- Video: Helicopter team rescues hiker on rock face July 3
- How many beers did that workout earn you? July 2
- Trail crew: Pulaskis, brush saws, shovels (and a few sequins) June 30
- Learning how to make a map, in the gorgeous N. Cascades June 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.