Still room in North Cascades backpacking trip
The institute reports that the weather looks good and the wildflowers are putting on a show. You'll get to explore the Thunder Creek area, which is rich with history and fascinating natural environments.
It's short notice, of course, but the Institute is known for putting on first-rate programs, so it might be worth a little schedule shuffling.
Click here to get the details.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Should grizzly bears be restored to North Cascades? Aug. 21
- Everett man finishes big journey to visit 92 fire lookouts Aug. 20
- Cascade River Road will be closed starting Sept. 8 Aug. 20
- Orcas frolic alongside Mukilteo ferry in video Aug. 19
- Upcoming outdoor events: Sea creatures, free parks, more Aug. 15
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.