No injuries in Monroe hit-and-run crash
The one-car crash was reported about 6 p.m. along Highway 203, near the intersection with Tualco Road.
A 2001 Dodge Ram missed a left turn, left the road and struck a pole, according to a Washington State Patrol memo.
The driver, a 21-year-old Snohomish woman, reportedly took off to a nearby home.
She and a passenger, a 25-year-old Monroe man, were unhurt.
The crash, which also caused a brush fire, remains under investigation as a potential case of speeding, driving under the influence and hit-and-run.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Lake Stevens man hit by patrol car remains hospitalized Oct. 21
- Bong used as weapon in robbery, Everett police say Oct. 21
- Officer, suspect injured after gunfire in Marysville, Lake Stevens, Granite Falls Oct. 15
- Quick thinking helps fight Mukilteo fire Oct. 13
- Gunfire linked to gang fight in Lynnwood Oct. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.