No injuries in Monroe hit-and-run crash
The one-car crash was reported about 6 p.m. along Highway 203, near the intersection with Tualco Road.
A 2001 Dodge Ram missed a left turn, left the road and struck a pole, according to a Washington State Patrol memo.
The driver, a 21-year-old Snohomish woman, reportedly took off to a nearby home.
She and a passenger, a 25-year-old Monroe man, were unhurt.
The crash, which also caused a brush fire, remains under investigation as a potential case of speeding, driving under the influence and hit-and-run.
Most recent Sirens posts
- New fire chief hired for North County Nov. 19
- Everett firefighter arrested in sex-crimes investigation Nov. 19
- 3 people, dog escape from fire that destroyed house near Snohomish Nov. 19
- Unattended stove blamed in Edmonds house fire Nov. 18
- Granite Falls police chief remains on leave after crash Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.