Affordable family weekend at Mountaineers lodge
Meany Lodge is near Exit 62 on I-90.
The event is for all ages. Some hikes are suitable for children as young as 2. More strenuous hikes are also offered. There will be a Saturday bike trip to the Snoqualmie Tunnel and back. In the afternoon, you and your family can enjoy the activities planned for all ages.
Food and lodging is included. You can sleep in the hostel-style lodge or set up a tent outside. There is also some room for motor homes.
The cost for Friday and Saturday nights, including meals, is $55 for those 14 and older, $30 for 7-13 years and free for 6 and younger.
Get more information about the event here. Click here to get tickets.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Beyond skiing and snowboarding: 11 ways to play in the snow Dec. 21
- Still need a tree? Rent a live one, then plant it to help salmon Dec. 18
- Get a ski or snowboard helmet for only $25 Dec. 16
- Wilderness addition protects popular recreation area Dec. 14
- Gift ideas for your favorite outdoor adventurer (or yourself) Dec. 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.