Affordable family weekend at Mountaineers lodge
Meany Lodge is near Exit 62 on I-90.
The event is for all ages. Some hikes are suitable for children as young as 2. More strenuous hikes are also offered. There will be a Saturday bike trip to the Snoqualmie Tunnel and back. In the afternoon, you and your family can enjoy the activities planned for all ages.
Food and lodging is included. You can sleep in the hostel-style lodge or set up a tent outside. There is also some room for motor homes.
The cost for Friday and Saturday nights, including meals, is $55 for those 14 and older, $30 for 7-13 years and free for 6 and younger.
Get more information about the event here. Click here to get tickets.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Staircase Rapids: Easy hike along a charming river Jan. 20
- Make reservations now for best summer camping spots Jan. 18
- Got high hopes? Try Everett Mountaineer's scrambling course Jan. 16
- Climbers finish free climb of inspiring route on El Capitan Jan. 14
- Parks, Forest Service go fee-free for MLK Day Jan. 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.