Seahawks training camp practices selling out fast
As has been the case in past year since the team moved to its Renton headquarters, a certain number of training camp practices are open to the public, but because of space and parking constraints, fans must register and pay a small fee for transportation from an off-site parking area. Well according to the team, if you want to go catch a training camp practice this summer, you'd better get on it fast. Already all Friday, Saturday and Sunday dates are sold out, and the July 25 camp opener is also close to selling out.
And the fact that the Seahawks are selling out practices--not games, practices--just might make you think of this (or maybe it's just me):
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks injury updates July 27
- Notes and observations from Day 2 of Seahawks training camp July 26
- Notes and injury updates from day 1 of Seahawks training camp July 25
- Carroll disappointed in Lynch's absence as Seahawks open camp July 25
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch holdout July 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.