Seahawks Friday morning links
The big story at Day 1 of training camp was obviously Percy Harvin's injury, which took some of the positive feelings out of what was otherwise a pretty exciting first day of camp.
Sports Illustrated takes a look at what Harvin's injury could mean to the Seahawks.
Doug Farrar of Yahoo! Sports points out that, if Harvin were to miss a lot of time, Golden Tate looks ready to take on a big role in the final year of his rookie deal.
And ESPN's Adam Schefter has an update on Harvin, saying he'll see Dr. Bryan Kelly in New York on Tuesday to evaluate the hip. And if that name sounds vaguely familiar, that's because Kelly is the same doctor who has been treating Alex Rodriguez.
Seahawks WR Percy Harvin is scheduled to meet with Dr. Bryan Kelly in New York City on Tuesday regarding his hip injury.And in an odd bit of timing, both Grantland.com and TheMMQB.com have stories on stopping the read option, and obviously both include mentions of the Seahawks.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) July 26, 2013
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks add three assistants to defensive coaching staff March 25
- Sounders forward Clint Dempsey out 2-3 weeks with hamstring injury March 24
- Seahawks awarded four compensatory draft picks March 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider provides some updates at NFL Annual Meetings March 23
- Seahawks re-sign long snapper Clint Gresham March 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.