Thursday's miserable morning links
Rather than focus on the bad news, however, Seahawks players are moving forward, knowing that there is plenty of talent on their roster to succeed until Harvin gets back.
In addition to that story, today's Herald also has this look at pass rusher O'Brien Schofield, who comes to Seattle after surprisingly being released by Arizona last week.
USA Today has a rather interesting piece that says the Seahawks, and every other team, should have known that Harvin was at risk for having hip issues.
Fieldgulls.com brings up the idea that the timing of Harvin's injury could help the Seahawks, making the point that it's much better to get a key player back late in the season (see last year's Super Bowl champion Ravens) than lose key players midseason (see the Houston Texans). One warning however, don't click the above link if you're offended by the occasional naughty word.
Over at NFL.com, there's a good video with Richard Sherman talking about the intricacies of playing press defense.
Over at TheMMQB.com, Peter King has a chat with Golden Tate:
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks place second-round tender on WR Doug Baldwin March 7
- Clint Dempsey back with Sounders; available for Saturday’s opener March 7
- Seahawks re-sign Jeanpierre and Johnson March 7
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett will test free agency March 6
- Brandon Browner suspended for first four games of 2014 March 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.