Everett, Cascade football teams in film
The Everett and Cascade high school football teams will be scrimmaging at Haller Middle School in Arlington tonight at 8 p.m. as extras in the movie "Seven Minutes," which is filming scenes around Snohomish County this summer.
The producers are also looking for extras for the filming, which is expected to last until 5 a.m.
For more information, click here.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- GP's Berg signs with Missouri Valley to play lacrosse Dec. 17
- Jackson's Dan Kingma to walk-on to UW men's hoops team Dec. 12
- The Herald's Basketball Power Rankings | Week 1 Dec. 10
- Local lacrosse player Girgus signs to Mount Olive College Nov. 27
- Darrington players make all-league football team Nov. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.