County seeks opponents of Lynnwood EMS levy for voters' pamphlet statement
The Snohomish County Auditor's Office seeks individuals interested in serving on the con statement committee for the Nov. 5 general election. Such committees prepare statements for the local voters' pamphlet in favor of or against local ballot measures.
Citizens interested in serving on the committee may contact the auditor's office at 425-388-3321.
Committee assignments are subject to appointment by the auditor in compliance with local administrative rules for the voters' pamphlet. Committee appointments will be made by Aug. 12. Statements will be due by Aug. 20.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Sen. Chase wants state protection of insurance shareholders Jan. 26
- State Rep. Stanford heads Legislative Accountability Committee Jan. 22
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
- Lynnwood Transportation Board to discuss options Tuesday Jan. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.