For sale: Everett Herald building — and more
Meantime, the newspaper is holding a garage sale Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the parking lot at the corner of California Street and Grand Avenue. All of the proceeds raised will go to The Herald Editorial Scholarship Fund through the Greater Everett Community Foundation.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Former Washington first lady to speak at EvCC foundation benefit March 20
- Briefs: YMCA kicks off annual community support campaign March 19
- Briefs: ‘Snohomish on the Rocks’ tasting planned March 18
- Briefs: Relationship manager hired by Peoples Bank in Everett March 17
- Briefs: Cascade Valley honors former bond campaign coordinator March 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.