Monday Seahawks links
In addition to the game story above, we also had this look at Doug Baldwin, aka, Angry Doug Baldwin, in Sunday's Herald.
Be sure to also check out Herald photo Jennifer Buchanan's photo gallery from the game.
Danny O'Neil of 710 ESPN Seattle looks at what we learned and what we're still trying to figure out from Saturday's game.
ESPN's Mike Sando looks at the playing time of Seattle's rookies in the game.
Peter King's Monday Morning QB column, which is a must-read for football fans every week, includes a few mentions of the Seahawks, including DE Benson Mayowa.
ESPN is about to launch its version of player ratings, something NFL.com, among others, has done. This version will include a top 100 on offense and defense. The lists aren't out yet, but this article previewing it says the Seahawks and 49ers are two of the best represented teams on the list, and notes that all four starters in Seattle's secondary are on the list.
And finally, if you missed it over the weekend, be sure to check out what Russell Wilson and the Seahawks did to grant the wish of 12-year-old fan Kevin Lee. Very cool stuff.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks WR Percy Harvin, fully healthy, now able to do a lot “that I wasn't able to do before” Aug. 20
- Steve Ballmer breaks camera, wins closest-to-the pin contest Aug. 20
- Notes from Seahawks coordinators Darrell Bevell and Dan Quinn Aug. 19
- NFL expands practice squad size from 8 to 10 Aug. 19
- Two linebackers return to action and other Monday Seahawks notes Aug. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.