Congressman Larsen in Mountlake Terrace, Edmonds Thursday
Larsen will hold a community coffee from 10 to 11 a.m. at American Legion Post 234, 22909 56th Ave. W. in Mountlake Terrace.
Larsen is scheduled to speak between noon and 1 p.m. at the Edmonds Conference Center, 201 4th Ave. N., to Edmonds Community College's board retreat about efforts to improve higher education and college affordability.
Then, between 2 and 3 p.m. at the Ballinger Lake Clubhouse, 23000 Lakeview Drive, Mountlake Terrace, Larsen will discuss his TIGER CUBS legislation to help small cities with transportation projects with mayors and city managers from small cities in northwest Washington.
Larsen represents the 2nd Congressional District, including Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Brier, coastal areas of Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counting from Mukilteo to Bellingham, and all of Island and San Juan counties.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- MLT officials invite citizens to Wednesday coffee with the city Feb. 6
- Liias offers bill aimed at improving use of 911 Feb. 6
- Edmonds council to interview 10 applicants for vacancy Feb. 5
- Shoreline church to host speaker on racial justice Sunday Feb. 4
- Kagi telephone town-hall meeting set for Wednesday Feb. 3
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.