Another Seahawks Super Bowl pick: your Wednesday morning links
In today's Herald, we have a story on Golden Tate preparing for his trip to Green Bay, where he's not likely to be the most popular guy on the field. There's also a notebook looking at J.R. Sweezy's rise to unquestioned starter, the second John Moffitt trade in as many days, and Zach Miller's return to practice.
In light of the Moffitt trade, Seattle Times columnist Jerry Brewer writes about the Seahawks' willingness to admit their mistakes and move forward.
NFL.com has a preseason All-Pro team that includes Seahawks Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas.
On the flip side of that, Doug Farrar of Sports Illustrated puts Seahawks tackle Breno Giacomini on his all-overrated team.
Will Brinson of CBSSports.com asks if Saturday's preseason game between Denver and Seattle was a Super Bowl preview.
If you're into the Xs and Os of the game, check out these two cool breakdowns on FieldGulls.com of plays from Saturday's game: Jermaine Kearse's touchdown catch, and the 23-yard pass to Sean McGrath in which the Seahawks use a screen pass look to fool Denver's defense.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Pete Carroll on New England's use of unusual formations: "it's on us to see it." Jan. 29
- Richard Sherman hoping his unborn son is a “disciplined young man” until after Super Bowl Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll admits "it's going to be a big challenge" sustaining success after Russell Wilson gets paid Jan. 29
- Marshawn Lynch speaks up to ask media 'what are y'all here for?' Jan. 29
- Seahawks Super Bowl practice report for Wednesday Jan. 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.