Seahawks Wednesday injury report
Full participation: WR Sidney Rice (knee), WR Stephen Williams (head).
Limited participation: DE Cliff Avril (hamstring), DT Tony McDaniel (groin), DT Brandon Mebane (groin), CB Brandon Browner (hamstring).
Did not participate: DE Chris Clemons (knee), DT Jordan Hill (bicep), G/T Michael Bowie (shoulder).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- NFL commissioner Roger Goodell weighs in on criticism from Richard Sherman and Marshawn Lynch's aversion to media Jan. 30
- Seahawks-Patriots final injury report of Super Bowl week Jan. 30
- Pete Carroll and Bill Belichick spend 30 minutes heaping praise on each other Jan. 30
- Carroll would support Sherman if he chose son's birth over Super Bowl Jan. 30
- Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski playing 'Mortal Kombat' is comedy gold Jan. 30
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.