Thursday injury report
Didn't participate in practice: T Michael Bowie (shoulder), DT Jordan Hill (bicep), DE Chris Clemons (knee), CB Brandon Browner (hamstring).
Full participation in practice: WR Sidney Rice (knee), WR Stephen Williams (head), DE Cliff Avril (hamstring), DT Brandon Mebane (groin), DT Tony McDaniel (groin).
Didn't participate in practice: RB Kenjon Barner (foot), DT Dwan Edwards (thigh), S Mike Mitchell (calf).
Limited participation: LB Jon Beason (knee), CB James Dockery (thumb), WR Domenik Hixon (hamstring), G Amini Silatolu (hamstring)
Full participation: TE Ben Hartsock (foot), FB Mike Tolbert (hamstring).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks injury updates: Okung and Unger won't play, but Sweezy will Dec. 19
- Seahawks sign DE Cliff Avril to a four-year contract extension Dec. 19
- Seahawks Thursday injury report: three of five starting linemen still sitting out Dec. 18
- K.J. Wright on new contract with Seahawks: 'this just feels like home.' Dec. 18
- Seahawks sign LB Wright to four-year extension Dec. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.