Tuesday Seahawks links
In today's Herald, we take a look at the Seahawks' struggles in the running game, which started up front with the line.
Danny O'Neil of 710 ESPN Seattle takes a look at what we learned in Seattle's win over Carolina.
ESPN.com looks at how the threat of the running game led to big days passing for both Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick. Terry Blount of ESPN takes a look at Seattle's receivers, who don't get a lot of hype, but got the job done Sunday.
Greg A Bedard from TheMMQB.com takes an in-depth at four plays that helped decide games last weekend, including a Marshawn Lynch run that was a key play in Seattle's final drive.
Art Thiel of SportsPressNW looks at how the Seahawks take advantage of Russell Wilson's ability to make plays when plays break down.
ESPN.com drops the Seahawks from No. 1 to No. 2 in this week's power rankings, while Yahoo! Sports thinks a tough road win is enough to stay at No. 1.
San Francisco Chronicle columnist Ann Killion writes about the rivalry between the Seahawks and 49ers. Something we'll be getting into much more as the week goes on.
And speaking of the 'Niners, Eric Williams of the News Tribune has a nice Q & A on his blog with Matt Maiocco, who covers the 49ers for CSNBayArea.com.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks player quotes from Monday of Super Bowl week Jan. 26
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Monday Super Bowl week press conference Jan. 26
- Pete Carroll and Seahawks players stick up for their silent (and occasionally crotch-grabbing) running back Jan. 26
- Seahawks players not bothered by Brandon Browner's "try to break it" comment Jan. 26
- Brandon Browner says Patriots should go after Sherman and Thomas injuries Jan. 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.