Frontier Communications is hiring in Everett
Prospective employees must first apply online at www.frontier.com/contactcentercareers before attending the job fair, the company said in a news release.
"Frontier is committed to putting customers first in all we do, and to enhance the customer experience, we're expanding our team of consultants," said Rich Klena, Frontier's senior vice president and general manager for Washington and Oregon.
"As these new positions demonstrate, we're also committed to our local communities," Klena said. "Our employees live in the areas where they work, and we are pleased to support the local economy in Everett and Snohomish County."
"Key performers" at the call center can earn as much as $40,000 a year, the company said.
The job fair sessions will be at the company's Contact Center at 1800 41st St. in Everett on Wednesday from 3 to 5 p.m. and on Thursday from 10 a.m. to noon and from 2 to 4 p.m. Applicants must go to the company website first and search for job posting 310063.
Stamford, Conn.-based Frontier has more than 14,000 employees in 27 states.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: New EdCC dean for instruction hired Feb. 10
- Briefs: Service King Collision Repair adds center in Marysville Feb. 9
- Snohomish PUD sees energy use rise and fall with the Super Bowl Feb. 6
- Briefs: PUD accepting applications for solar projects Feb. 6
- Briefs: Trinity students volunteer 2,100 hours for nonprofits Feb. 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.