Report: Seahawks LT Russell Okung has torn ligament in toe
Seahawks LT Russell Okung has a torn ligament in his toe and is unlikely to play Sunday vs. Jacksonville.If Okung is out, the Seahawks could use Paul McQuistan, who started the game at left guard, then slid over to tackle after Okung's injury. Another option would be rookie Alvin Bailey, who played with the second team offense at left tackle for much of camp. Bailey was not an option to replace Okung Sunday, as he was not active for game.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2013
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks player quotes from Monday of Super Bowl week Jan. 26
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Monday Super Bowl week press conference Jan. 26
- Pete Carroll and Seahawks players stick up for their silent (and occasionally crotch-grabbing) running back Jan. 26
- Seahawks players not bothered by Brandon Browner's "try to break it" comment Jan. 26
- Brandon Browner says Patriots should go after Sherman and Thomas injuries Jan. 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.