Seahawks injury update
"He’s got a sore toe," Carroll said. "He did something, we don’t know what it is right now, we’ve got to figure it out. That’s the significant injury that happened tonight. We can’t tell you anything yet because we don’t know anything."
There were a few other minor injuries, Carroll said. Running back Spencer Ware injured his ankle, linebacker Malcolm Smith has a "slight hamstring" injury and Richard Sherman’s groin tightened up.
We should find out more about Okung when Carroll holds his Monday press conference.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks place second-round tender on WR Doug Baldwin March 7
- Clint Dempsey back with Sounders; available for Saturday’s opener March 7
- Seahawks re-sign Jeanpierre and Johnson March 7
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett will test free agency March 6
- Brandon Browner suspended for first four games of 2014 March 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.