Seahawks fans respond to 49ers fans' complaints in San Francisco Chronicle
Well fortunately for those who enjoy a good mocking, Seahawks fans weren’t going to let this go without having some fun with it. This evening, the Chronicle published three letters from Seahawks fans, including one from Jacob Landsberg of Mukilteo who, like the original letter writers, is worried about keeping things safe, which is why he suggests that, “maybe the weather should be banned, because rain could make everyone wet and/or slip and fall.”
Pete Carroll had a little fun with it too, noting that the writers of the original letter are from Marin County, which happens to be where he grew up, prompting Carroll to take a playful shot at his old stomping grounds.
“Somebody put that desk,” he said. “I saw a report from some people in Point Reyes in Marin County, so yeah, I can understand they would think that.”
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- O'Brien Schofield signs with Falcons March 12
- Jimmy Graham talks about being traded to the Seahawks March 12
- Report: Stefen Wisniewski, a possible Max Unger replacement, will visit Seahawks March 11
- John Schneider talks some more about the Jimmy Graham trade on 710 ESPN Seattle March 11
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll and GM John Schneider discuss the Jimmy Graham trade March 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.