Seahawks fans respond to 49ers fans' complaints in San Francisco Chronicle
Well fortunately for those who enjoy a good mocking, Seahawks fans weren’t going to let this go without having some fun with it. This evening, the Chronicle published three letters from Seahawks fans, including one from Jacob Landsberg of Mukilteo who, like the original letter writers, is worried about keeping things safe, which is why he suggests that, “maybe the weather should be banned, because rain could make everyone wet and/or slip and fall.”
Pete Carroll had a little fun with it too, noting that the writers of the original letter are from Marin County, which happens to be where he grew up, prompting Carroll to take a playful shot at his old stomping grounds.
“Somebody put that desk,” he said. “I saw a report from some people in Point Reyes in Marin County, so yeah, I can understand they would think that.”
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Bruce Irvin and Jimmy Graham appear to have buried the hatchet April 13
- No, Russell Wilson isn’t going to play baseball April 13
- Seahawks preseason schedule announced April 9
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett denies trade report; still ‘feels the same way’ about Jimmy Graham April 9
- Lloyd McClendon ‘much more comfortable’ with Mariners’ current lineup vs. lefties April 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.