Seahawks-Jaguars Wednesday injury reports
Out: LT Russell Okung (toe).
Did not participate: RB Spencer Ware (ankled), G J.R. Sweezy (back), LB Malcolm Smith (hamstring), DT Jordan Hill (bicep), S Jeron Johnson (hamstring).
Limited participation: T Breno Giacomini (knee), CB Brandon Browner (hamstring).
Full participation: DE Chris Clemons (knee).
Did not participate: DE Jason Babin (not injury related), CB Alan Ball (groin), WR Mike Brown (back), CB Dwayne Gratz (ankle), RB Maurice Jones-Drew (ankle), TE Mercedes Lewis (calf), C Brad Meester (NIR).
Limited: WR Stephen Burton (hip), QB Blaine Gabbert (right hand), DT Roy Miller (knee), G Uche Nwaneri (knee), G Will Rackley (knee), WR Ace Sanders (ribs), LB J.T. Thomas (hamstring).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Super Bowl arrival press conference Jan. 25
- Report: Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn to be named Falcons head coach on Feb. 2 Jan. 25
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.