Thursday Seahwaks-Jaguars injury report
Out: LT Russell Okung (toe).
Did not participate: RB Spencer Ware (ankled), LB Malcolm Smith (hamstring), DT Jordan Hill (bicep), S Jeron Johnson (hamstring).
Full participation: DE Chris Clemons (knee), G J.R. Sweezy (back), T Breno Giacomini (knee), CB Brandon Browner (hamstring).
Did not participate: CB Alan Ball (groin), CB Dwayne Gratz (ankle), RB Maurice Jones-Drew (ankle), DT Roy Miller (knee).
Limited: WR Stephen Burton (hip), TE Mercedes Lewis (calf), QB Blaine Gabbert (right hand), G Uche Nwaneri (knee), G Will Rackley (knee), WR Ace Sanders (ribs), LB J.T. Thomas (hamstring), WR Mike Brown (back), TE Allen Reisnter (toe).
Full: DE Jason Babin (not injury related), C Brad Meester (NIR).
And if you're wondering why somebody is listed as not injury related if they practiced fully, it's because Babin and Meeter both missed Wednesday's practice, and once a player shows up on the injury report, he has to be on there for the week.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Super Bowl arrival press conference Jan. 25
- Report: Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn to be named Falcons head coach on Feb. 2 Jan. 25
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.