Seahawks make Caylin Hauptmann signing official
On Monday, the Seahawks announced that they have indeed signed the rookie off of the Cleveland Browns' practice squad.
Hauptmann, who is listed at 6-3, 300 pounds, played at Florida International, starting 37 games at left tackle. He was signed by Cleveland in April after going undrafted.
Okung is eligible to return for Seattle's Nov. 17 game against Minnesota.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Looking at the Seahawks’ draft needs: safety Feb. 20
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says no surgery for Sherman and Chancellor Feb. 20
- Looking at the Seahawks’ draft needs: cornerback Feb. 20
- A few thoughts on a potential Russell Wilson contract extension Feb. 20
- Looking at the Seahawks’ draft needs: linebacker Feb. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.