Snow's falling at Stevens -- time to get excited for skiing
If you're a skiier or snowboarder, it's hard to avoid getting excited.
I think it's time for me to dig through the cold-weather closet. My snowshoes were shamefully neglected last year. I need to remedy that this year.
If you like snow, catch the video update from Stevens above. Or check out this calming, 6-second video below.
PAUSE #20 from PAUSE on Vimeo.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Upcoming events to support Snohomish County Helicopter Rescue Team March 7
- Take a guided kayak tour on Lake Sammamish, learn about wildlife March 5
- Outdoor events: Pack light, learn about slugs, Fred Beckey, more March 5
- Little Si is a short, sweet trail you can do nearly year-round March 3
- Show us your best shots for winter photo contest March 3
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.