Wednesday Seahawks-Colts injury report
Did not participate: FB Spencer Ware (ankle), T Breno Giacomini (knee), CB Jeremy Lane (hamstring), DT Brandon Mebane (knee), DE Chris Clemons (not injury related), RB Marshawn Lynch (NIR).
Limited participation: C Max Unger (arm), S Jeron Johnson (hamstring).
Full participation: LB KJ Wright (shoulder), DE Michael Bennett (back), DT Jordan Hill (biceps).
Did not participate: RB Ahmad Bradshaw (neck), FB Stanley Havili (ankle), S Delano Howell (toe), DT Ricky Jean Francois (groin), S LaRon Landry (ankle), LB Bjoern Werner (foot).
Limited: CB Vonae Davis (foot), G Hugh Thornton (shoulder).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Pete Carroll’s explanation for the final play call and some player reaction Feb. 1
- Seahawks-Patriots Super Bowl XLIX game thread Feb. 1
- Super Bowl pregame links Feb. 1
- Seahawks-Patriots inactives: Kam Chancellor is playing Feb. 1
- Seahawks reportedly have offered Marshawn Lynch a 'huge contract extension' Feb. 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.