Thursday Seahawks injury report, which now includes Zach Miller
Did not participate: TE Zach Miller (hamstring), FB Spencer Ware (ankle), T Breno Giacomini (knee), CB Jeremy Lane (hamstring).
Limited participation: C Max Unger (arm), CB Walter Thurmond (shoulder).
Full participation: LB KJ Wright (shoulder), DE Michael Bennett (back), DT Jordan Hill (biceps), DT Brandon Mebane (knee), DE Chris Clemons (not injury related), RB Marshawn Lynch (NIR), S Jeron Johnson (hamstring).
Did not participate: RB Ahmad Bradshaw (neck), FB Stanley Havili (ankle), DT Ricky Jean Francois (groin), S LaRon Landry (ankle), LB Bjoern Werner (foot), CB Vonae Davis (foot), G Hugh Thornton (shoulder), S Joe Lefeged (not injury related).
Full: S Delano Howell (toe).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Looking at the Seahawks’ draft needs: safety Feb. 20
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says no surgery for Sherman and Chancellor Feb. 20
- Looking at the Seahawks’ draft needs: cornerback Feb. 20
- A few thoughts on a potential Russell Wilson contract extension Feb. 20
- Looking at the Seahawks’ draft needs: linebacker Feb. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.