Thursday Seahawks injury report, which now includes Zach Miller
Did not participate: TE Zach Miller (hamstring), FB Spencer Ware (ankle), T Breno Giacomini (knee), CB Jeremy Lane (hamstring).
Limited participation: C Max Unger (arm), CB Walter Thurmond (shoulder).
Full participation: LB KJ Wright (shoulder), DE Michael Bennett (back), DT Jordan Hill (biceps), DT Brandon Mebane (knee), DE Chris Clemons (not injury related), RB Marshawn Lynch (NIR), S Jeron Johnson (hamstring).
Did not participate: RB Ahmad Bradshaw (neck), FB Stanley Havili (ankle), DT Ricky Jean Francois (groin), S LaRon Landry (ankle), LB Bjoern Werner (foot), CB Vonae Davis (foot), G Hugh Thornton (shoulder), S Joe Lefeged (not injury related).
Full: S Delano Howell (toe).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks place second-round tender on WR Doug Baldwin March 7
- Clint Dempsey back with Sounders; available for Saturday’s opener March 7
- Seahawks re-sign Jeanpierre and Johnson March 7
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett will test free agency March 6
- Brandon Browner suspended for first four games of 2014 March 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.