Seahawks-Titans Thursday injury report
Did not participate in practice: TE Zach Miller (hamstring), RB Spencer Ware (ankle), T Breno Giacomini (knee), LB Bobby Wagner (ankle).
Limited participation: CB Jeremy Lane (hamstring).
Full participation: C Max Unger (upper arm), CB Walter Thurmond (knee), DE Michael Bennett (quadriceps), RB Marshawn Lynch (not injury related).
Did not participate: QB Jake Locker (hip/knee), LB Patrick Bailey (hamstring), LB Zaviar Gooden (hamstring), RB Shonn Greene (knee), DT Sammie Hill (ankle), DE Derrick Morgan (shoulder), T David Stewart (ankle), CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson (hamstring).
Limited participation: CB Coty Sensabaugh (concussion).
Full participation: RB Jackie Battle (neck), S Michael Griffin (foot).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Pete Carroll on New England's use of unusual formations: "it's on us to see it." Jan. 29
- Richard Sherman hoping his unborn son is a “disciplined young man” until after Super Bowl Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll admits "it's going to be a big challenge" sustaining success after Russell Wilson gets paid Jan. 29
- Marshawn Lynch speaks up to ask media 'what are y'all here for?' Jan. 29
- Seahawks Super Bowl practice report for Wednesday Jan. 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.