Shutdown cancels program for kids in N. Cascades
This includes Mountain School, a popular program that gets kids up into the park to learn about ecosystems, geology and more.
Some of the students who were hoping to go to Mountain School have written to the president and their representatives.
You can read a couple letters here, along with many more details about what effects the shutdown has had for the institute and those who use its programs.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Learn about EvCC's ORCA program on Thursday April 21
- Andy Porter will teach classes on nature photography in Marysville April 20
- See art and adventure meet at book release, film showing April 17
- Ice caves trail, parking lots will be closed Saturday morning April 16
- National parks will be free this weekend April 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.