Glimpse of how search and rescue works (photo gallery)
Photographer Karen Johanson, a volunteer in charge of marketing for Support the Last Resort, shared some photos from the event with us.
The county's helicopter rescue crew has lost a major source of funding and is working to find a new way to continue operating. We wrote about this earlier right here.
Click here to see more photos from the event.
To see even more, go to Karen Johanson's page here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Mount Rainier cuts off reservation for Wonderland Trail April 10
- Upcoming outdoor events April 10
- See the tulips from above in mesmerizing drone video April 10
- Guidebook author to speak about hiking in San Juans, Gulf Islands April 8
- Last chance to visit Monte Cristo before area closes April 15 April 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.