The forum will be at the Richmond Beach Congregational Church about a half mile south of the Snohomish-King county line at the corner of Richmond Beach Road and 15th Avenue Northwest at 11:30 a.m. Sunday.
The initiative would require labeling of food that has genetically modified ingredients.
Representatives of organizations supporting and opposing the measure will make statements and answer audience questions.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Issue statements from candidates for Lynnwood Council position #4 July 1
- July 6 deadline for voter registration June 30
- Kagi says legislature will pass budget, avert shutdown June 29
- Liias says Supreme Court decision makes promise of America real June 29
- Eyman optimistic about getting initiative on November ballots June 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.