Seahawks-Cardinals injury report; Clemons "definitely has a chance."
"Clem's questionable," Carroll said. "We're going to work him out in pregame. he practiced a little bit today. He definitely has a chance."
The rest of the injury news is as expected--LB Bobby Wagner won't play, TE Zach Miller will, and RB Marshawn Lynch should be fine despite sitting out Tuesday's practice.
"We just were monitoring it," Carroll said of Lynch, who has a hip injury. "He made it through last week so he could play and he felt fine in the game. The recycle process here is a little different in this week for him. But he feels good enough and he should be good, but we won't really know until we get out there and start playing."
Out: T Breno Giacomini (knee, did not participate in practice), LB Bobby Wagner (ankle, DNP), RB Spencer Ware (ankle, DNP).
Questionable: DE Chris Clemons (elbow, limited participation).
Probable: RB Marshawn Lynch (hip, limited), TE Zach Miller (hamstring, full).
Out: WR Brittan Golden (hamstring, DNP).
Questionable: DE Calais Campbell (neck, limited).
Probable: LB Kenny Demens (hamstring, full), TE Jim Dray (quad, full), S Rashad Johnson (finger, full), DE Ronald Talley (wrist, full), LB John Abraham (shoulder, full), LB Karlos Dansby (quad, limited), WR Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring, full), TE Rob Housler (ankle, full).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- NFL commissioner Roger Goodell weighs in on criticism from Richard Sherman and Marshawn Lynch's aversion to media Jan. 30
- Seahawks-Patriots final injury report of Super Bowl week Jan. 30
- Pete Carroll and Bill Belichick spend 30 minutes heaping praise on each other Jan. 30
- Carroll would support Sherman if he chose son's birth over Super Bowl Jan. 30
- Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski playing 'Mortal Kombat' is comedy gold Jan. 30
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.