Seahawks WR Percy Harvin to practice this week
That means when the Seahawks return to practice Tuesday, Harvin will be on the field. It does not, however, mean Harvin will necessarily return for Monday's game in St. Louis. By keeping Harvin on the PUP list for now, he does not count against the 53-man roster, though the Seahawks could make a move to add him late in the week if they thought he was ready.
The Seahawks were off Monday, but Harvin practiced with quarterback Russell Wilson. By bringing Harvin back to practice, the Seahawks start a three-week clock to activate the receiver that ends the day after their Week 10 game at Atlanta. The Seahawks can activate Harvin any time before then, but he must be on the 53-man roster by that date or remain on the PUP list for the rest of the season.
Harvin, who Seattle acquired in an offseason trade that sent multiple draft picks, including this year's first-rounder, underwent surgery to repair a torn hip labrum prior to the start of training camp.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks-Patriots Wednesday injury report Jan. 28
- Seahawks CB Richard Sherman goes after Roger Goodell... again Jan. 28
- Seahawks CB and free-agent-to-be Byron Maxwell on being "the prettiest girl at the dance right now" Jan. 28
- Quotes from Seahawks coach Pete Carroll's Wednesday press conference. Jan. 28
- What Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch said Wednesday Jan. 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.