Reps. Liias, Roberts hold health care town-hall event Tuesday in Edmonds
The event is scheduled for 6 p.m. at Auditorium ABC of the hospital at 21601 76th Ave W.
The two local legislators, along with state Rep. Eileen Cody, chairwoman of the House Health Care and Wellness Committee, and Gary Goldbaum from the Snohomish Health District, will explain the new health care market in Washington state.
The legislators say that they plan to answer questions and listen to feedback on how the Affordable Care Act and the Washington Health Exchange is affecting local families.
Roberts and Liias represent the 21st Legislative District, including most of Edmonds, north Lynnwood, all of Mukilteo and part of south Everett.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Lynnwood transportation board reviews options but reaches no consensus Jan. 27
- Sen. Chase wants state protection of insurance shareholders Jan. 26
- State Rep. Stanford heads Legislative Accountability Committee Jan. 22
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.