Wednesday Seahawks links
Richard Sherman's latest contribution for TheMMQB.com is part of the website's ongoing look at concussions in football. Sherman admits that in his first NFL start, he suffered a concussion but played through it, knowing that game was his chance to make a mark, which he did later by recording his first NFL interception.
Brock Huard breaks down Russell Wilson's TD pass to Zach Miller in his weekly chalk talk segment.
John McGrath of the News Tribune looks at the return of Percy Harvin, and suggests the Seahawks offense with Harvin, Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch could become the Legion of Vroom.
The National Football Post has its list of most underpaid players, and includes Seahawks CB Brandon Browner. And that list doesn't include players still on their rookie deals who haven't had a chance to renegotiate, guys like Richard Sherman and Russell Wilson, who are obviously huge bargains. Basically, this is underpaid guys who could be making more.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Carroll would support Sherman if he chose son's birth over Super Bowl Jan. 30
- Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski playing 'Mortal Kombat' is comedy gold Jan. 30
- Seahawks Thursday practice report Jan. 29
- Katy Perry texts with Russell Wilson, imitates Marshawn Lynch, likes the Seahawks Sunday Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll on New England's use of unusual formations: 'it's on us to see it' Jan. 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.