Vote for Player of the Week | Week 8
- Cascade quarterback Josh Smith completed 10 of his 14 passes for 185 yards and two touchdowns and carried the ball 11 times for 59 yards in the Bruins' 28-14 victory over Kamiak to clinch second place in the Wesco 4A south.
- Jackson running back Nick White ran the ball 12 times for 149 yards to go along with his two touchdowns as Jackson defeated Lynnwood 56-34.
- Edmonds-Woodway running back Junior Opoku-Mensah rushed for 280 yards on 26 carries and five touchdowns to lead the Warriors to a 56-12 win over Mariner.
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason went 16-for-22 for 265 yards and three touchdowns to lead the Vikings to a 48-11 win over Snohomish.
- Marysville Pilchuck running back Killian Page rushed for 167 yards on 28 carries and scored two touchdowns to help the Tomahawks to a 39-21 win over Oak Harbor.
- Mountlake Terrace running back Chance Ragsdale rushed 14 times for 260 yards with two touchdowns in the Hawks' 56-14 win over Shorewood.
- Sultan's Antonio Rivas rushed for 213 yards on 13 carries and scored two touchdowns in the Turks' 40-28 win over South Whidbey.
- Sultan running back Cooper Beucherie rushed 235 yards on 31 carries and scored touchdowns from 38 and 45 yards out in the Turks' 40-28 win over South Whidbey.
- Arlington safety Micah Miller intercepted three passes in the Eagles' 24-16 win over Inglemoor.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.