Seahawks-Buccaneers Thursday injury report
Did not participate: RB Marshawn Lynch (knee), T Breno Giacomini (knee), FB Derrick Coleman (hamstring), S Jeron Johnson (hamstring), DT Brandon Mebane (not injury related).
Full participation: G JR Sweezy (elbow), DE Michael Bennett (illness)
Out: RB Jeff Demps (groin), G Carl Nicks (foot).
Did not participate: RB Doug Martin (shoulder).
Limited: S Mark Barron (hip), S Dashon Goldson (knee), DT Derek Landri (back), WR Chris Owusu (foot).
Full: G Davin Joseph (knee), DT Akeem Spence (wrist), S Keith Tandy (ankle), LB Mason Foster (hamstring), LB Dekoda Watson (shoulder).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- UW and Nike unveil new football uniforms April 18
- Sidney Rice returning to Seahawks April 16
- Mariners recall Nick Franklin and James Jones from Tacoma April 16
- Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon on the significance of wearing 42 April 15
- Sidney Rice cleared by doctor, could be a target of Seahawks April 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.