Seahawks-Buccaneers Thursday injury report
Did not participate: RB Marshawn Lynch (knee), T Breno Giacomini (knee), FB Derrick Coleman (hamstring), S Jeron Johnson (hamstring), DT Brandon Mebane (not injury related).
Full participation: G JR Sweezy (elbow), DE Michael Bennett (illness)
Out: RB Jeff Demps (groin), G Carl Nicks (foot).
Did not participate: RB Doug Martin (shoulder).
Limited: S Mark Barron (hip), S Dashon Goldson (knee), DT Derek Landri (back), WR Chris Owusu (foot).
Full: G Davin Joseph (knee), DT Akeem Spence (wrist), S Keith Tandy (ankle), LB Mason Foster (hamstring), LB Dekoda Watson (shoulder).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Katy Perry texts with Russell Wilson, imitates Marshawn Lynch, likes the Seahawks Sunday Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll on New England's use of unusual formations: 'it's on us to see it' Jan. 29
- Richard Sherman hoping his unborn son is a “disciplined young man” until after Super Bowl Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll admits 'it's going to be a big challenge' sustaining success after Russell Wilson gets paid Jan. 29
- Marshawn Lynch speaks up to ask media 'what are y'all here for?' Jan. 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.