Vote for Player of the Week | Week 9
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason completed 37 of 50 passes for 507 yards and six touchdowns in the Vikings' 53-49 victory over Edmonds-Woodway in the 4A Wesco championship game.
- Marysville Pilchuck running back Killian Page rushed for 218 yards on 22 carries and scored two touchdowns in the Tomahawks' 59-20 victory over Glacier Peak in the Wesco 3A championship game.
- Marysville Pilchuck wide receiver/defensive end Dante Fields caught touchdown passes of 25 and 27 yards on offense and recovered two fumbles, returning one for a 30-yard touchdown, and sacking Glacier Peak's quarterback three times in the Tomahawks' 59-20 victory over Glacier Peak in the Wesco 3A championship game.
- Snohomish running back Connor Browne rushed for 293 on 37 carries and scored four touchdowns as the Panthers earned their first victory of the season, edging Mariner 35-34.
- Cascade running back Malik Rackliff rushed for 182 yards on 24 carries and scored one touchdown in the Bruins' 28-21 victory over Monroe.
- Mount Vernon running back Brandon Hayman rushed for 215 yards on 27 carries and a touchdown and also threw a 41-yard touchdown to Melvin Walser in the Bulldogs' 52-32 Wesco 4A crossover victory over Jackson.
- Marysville Getchell running back Wil Owens rushed for 209 yards and three touchdowns in the Chargers' 47-12 victory over Shorewood.
- Sultan's Antonio Rivas rushed for 185 yards and scored five touchdowns in the Turks' 54-21 win over Coupeville.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.