Monday Seahawks links
And speaking of Wilson, we’ll kick off our links with the quarterback, who as I detail in today’s column, had a couple of bad moments, but also was one of the biggest reasons the Seahawks came back. Over on the blog I have some other notes and thoughts.
You can find all the rest of our coverage here with lots of good stuff from Rich Myhre and Todd Fredrickson. Also be sure to check out Jennifer Buchanan’s photo gallery, which includes this gem of Wilson stiff-arming Tampa Bay defensive back Michael Adams to the turf.
The Tacoma News Tribune has its coverage of the game here, and you can find the Seattle Times’ coverage here.
Danny O’Neil of 710 ESPN Seattle says the Seahawks and Wilson are surviving despite troubling trends.
ESPN’s Terry Blount says the Seahawks defied logic coming back from 21-0.
Doug Farrar of SI.com offers his take on the game here. And Lindsay Jones of USA Today has her story here.
As always, Peter King’s Monday Morning Quarterback column is a good way to catch up on Sunday’s happenings around the NFL. Though Seahawks fans won’t like King putting the Seahawks at No. 6 in his rankings.
CBSSports.com grades each team’s performance, and gives the Seahawks a C+.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Super Bowl arrival press conference Jan. 25
- Report: Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn to be named Falcons head coach on Feb. 2 Jan. 25
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.