Elections officials expect flurry of last-minute ballots
Fell said Tuesday afternoon that ballot drop boxes throughout the county had seen heavy enough activity to lead him to expect turnout to approach 40 percent.
Countywide ballot return through Tuesday morning was 26.13 percent with 27.69 percent from the Edmonds School District, which includes Edmonds, Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Brier, Woodway and nearby unincorporated areas.
Woodway had the highest return rate in south Snohomish County -- 36.26 percent.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- State Rep. Stanford heads Legislative Accountability Committee Jan. 22
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
- Lynnwood Transportation Board to discuss options Tuesday Jan. 19
- 2015 committee assignments for South Snohomish County legislators Jan. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.