Gorge concert death related to meth
Officials initially thought Patrick D. Witkowski, of Des Moines, died June 30 due to an overdose of the drug considered to be a form of Ecstasy.
Chelan County Coroner Wayne Harris said Tuesday that test results that came in last week showed Witkowski died of organ failure due to a combination of dehydration, heat and methamphetamine intoxication.
Harris said he had been working on the assumption the death was due to an overdose of Molly.
About 25,000 people attended the two-day Paradiso Festival. Quincy Valley Medical Center treated 40 for problems related to drugs and alcohol. Witkowski died at a Wenatchee hospital.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.